Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 3, 2016

Collected

These below pictures & quotes collected from many sources, not mine, but they are those that I really like ^^. Surrounding around your houses cannot be changed in almost cases, but what inside, I think you can make effort to change in a better way. It's a good reference for you when plan how to design your bedroom. Hope I can take many beautiful places like these in my next travel to share with you all :)
This room is very cool, and has amazing furniture consist of coal bed can carry 2 persons and has comfortable mattress and pillows, small chairs and green floor, the whole room has a light green color and lovely design to make it more inviting to sleep and relaxing in it.

This room is fantastic and contain one of my favorite bedroom furniture ideas, it has an amazing bed with light brown carpet under it, comfortable armchair and amazing glass table in strange design but I liked it, the TV area has fantastic light ideas and decors and has good staircases design for important items.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét